Eye signs in Thyrotoxicosis
Use these tips to remember eye signs.
- Stellwag's sign: 'Stellar is used to describe stars!' i.e., starring look.
- von Graefe's sign: 'We look down in grief!' i.e., lid lag, tested by asking patient to look down.
- Joffroy's sign: ''ff' resembles wrinkles!' And wrinkles are off in Joffroy's sign.
- Moebius sign: 'Meeting of Eye balls is Unsuccessful!'
- DaLRymple's sign: 'Upper eyeLid Retraction!'
- Rosenbach's sign: 'Roses tremble in the wind!' i.e., tremor of closed eyelids.
First 4 signs to appear are:
'Stella Won JoMe!'
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 license.